Listings of Applied Literature
Literature and Documents
- Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment (CCME) publication Guidelines for Compost Quality
- Guidelines for Canadian Drinking Water Quality Summary Table
- NOP 2011 Progam Handbook: Guidance and Instructions for Accredited Certifying Agents & Certifying Operations
- White Paper, Consumer Confusion about the diffierence: "Natural" and "Organic" product Claims. Organic Trade Association, August 2010.
- The Canadian Organic Sector, Trade Data and Retail Sales (2008), Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- SPINS, Growth Rates Organic VS Natural Products.
- Health Canada PMRA List of Formulants.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency Documents and Directives
- Canada Organic Office Operating Manual Version V14 (English).
- Information on the Labelling of Organic Products.
- Directive 09 -01: Certification of organic products to the requirements of the Canada- US importexport agreement.
- Amendments to Directive 09 -01: Certification of organic products to the requirements of the US- Canada Organic Equivalency Arrangement.
- Directive 10-03: Certification of multi ingredient products when imported ingredients are included in the calculation of organic content.
- Directive 10-06: Approved for use in Organic Agriculture.
- Directive 10-07: Certification Bodies' Adherence to the interpretation questions related.
- Notice to Industry: Expiration of Stream of Commerce and Enforcement Policy.
- Directive 10-05: Labeling of organic products under the Canada Organic Regime.
- Export of Canadian Organic Products Certified in Compliance to the Terms of the Canada-US Equivalency Arrangement.
- CFIA Notification COO Manual Version 14 June 26, 2012.
- Directive 14-01 Procedure for Follow-up to positive chemical residue testing results in organic products.
USDA-NOP and COR Pasture Rule Literature
- Dry Matter Demand Tables for Beef Cattle
- Dry Matter Demand Tables for Dairy Cattle
- Dry Matter Demand Tables for Goat
- Calculating DMI from Pasture
- NOP Access to Pasture Q & A
- NOP Access to Pasture Factsheet
- Pasture Dry Matter Intake Worksheet EXCEL Format
- Pasture Dry Matter Intake Worksheet PDF Format
- Pasture Dry Matter Intake Worksheet SAMPLE
USDA-NOP/JAPAN Export Arrangement (NOP/JAS)
- Requirements for the compliance of off-farm compost (Pro-Cert Organic Systems)
- Latest News in Organic Certification, March 12, 2010 (Pro-Cert Organic Systems)
- Health Strategies for Organic Dairy Farms, Hubert J. Karreman, VMD
- The Organic Certification Process, March 23, 2011 (Pro-Cert Organic Systems)
Links to External Libraries